These are three great ways to make suggestions:
1) Why don’t we / you / I + base form of the verb*
• Why don’t we go out for pizza?
• Why don’t I drive you to the airport on Friday?
• Why don’t we got out to dinner on Saturday?
• Why don’t you call the movie theater to see what time the show starts?
* Note: The base form of the verb is the verb without any endings. Examples of verbs in the base form are: run, eat, play, go, find
2) How about + -ing form of the verb
• How about going sailing this weekend?
• How about inviting the Smiths over for a barbeque?
• How about studying some French before our trip to Paris?
• How about getting Chinese takeout for dinner?
3) Let’s + base form of the verb
• Let’s brainstorm ideas for new products.
• Let’s work on the project tomorrow.
• Let’s wait and see how the weather is before making our plans.
Let’s get tickets to a Broadway play.
• Let’s take a walk on the beach.